Ethearnal (ERT)1 ERT = 0.001 ETH
Ethearnal is a peer-to-peer (P2P) freelance system, in which employers and freelancers meet, enter into trustless smart contracts with reputation and money in escrow, and take advantage of a decentralized system of moderators if needed. We collide reputation and economic initiatives into one by tokenizing reputation and giving it value. All parties, moderators included, have strong and aligned initiatives to act honestly, since everyone has something of value at stake and something to gain if the desired outcome is achieved.
Only 10% of the collected funds are released to us upon completion of the ICO. The other 90% and the founders’ tokens remain locked in the smart contract. It keep the community constantly updated on it’s progress, when it need more funds released it will initiate a voting process.
Every token holder can vote proportionally to his tokens by sending a simple transaction to the smart contract, if it should get another round of funding. If 51% vote no, it doesn’t get anything and continue working until the token holders are satisfied enough to vote yes the next time it initiate a voting process.